Winter Safety Tips for Students
1. Be familiar with the campus and city .
2. Keep important phone numbers on your phone :
CAMPUS ESCORT IF AVAILABLE
3. Keep your doors locked at all times even while you are in your room.
4. Install door and window alarms. Our products are easy to
install and very reasonably priced.
5. Consider installing a security camera. Some are cheap.
6. If you have a vehicle consider a vehicle alarm . It not only will deter
a carjacker but also someone trying to enter your car for bad purposes.
7. Research your phone company and your insurance company
for information regarding roadside assistance in an emergency.
If available keep the phone numbers handy and know all the services
8. Have a friend you exchange check-in information.
9. Carry safety tools with you at all times and know how to use them.
Our Resqme Auto Window Breaker (for tempered glass only)and
seat belt cutter can be carried on your key chain. This can be a life
saver in floods, wreak or fire. Our alarms, pepper gels and combination
stun guns with alarm and flashlight are excellent and priced very reasonably.
10. BE AWARE , ALERT AND INFORMED.